Our limb loss therapy services are provided by dedicated physical therapists that are honored to get you back to being you! Here at Premier Physical Therapy & Sports Performance we work as a team with you, your doctor, and your prosthetist to ensure that we can achieve your personal goals and reach your full potential. As a part of our team, we will consider your unique experience both pre and post amputation, as well as our knowledge with all stages of care and all types of amputations, to continue your journey back to prior level of function.
Services include (but are not limited to):
- One-on-one therapy evaluation and treatment sessions
- Limb loss specific evidence-based outcome and performance assessments
- Vital monitoring along with general health screening
- Wound Assessment
- Pre and Post Prosthetic Training
- Safety and Fall Risk Prevention
- Gait Training
- Community support and education via a monthly support group
- And more!
We are currently treating all mobility levels and types of lower extremity amputations including: partial/complete foot and toe, transtibial, transfemoral, disarticulations, bilateral, and/or any combination of the above.